Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Gothic/Fetish Shoot

Here are my ideas for a Gothic/Fetish shoot

I'd love to do a shoot in a graveyard, I have no problem with spirits or ghosts; they don't bug me I don't bug them; simple logic there.

Corset, umbrella, i have a long red 7 yard circle skirt or a 25 yard black circle skirt that can be bustled, Pleasur heels, fishnet hose (black and white), thigh highs..

I'd also like to do a shoot with my BF, who doesn't have a MI account, but should with some of the shoots he's done.

I'd like to do a "power behind the throne" shot, as well as a few submissive shots as explained below.



Him in a chair with me at his feet, kneeling on pillows
- looking at the camera
- looking up at him
- POV shot of me looking at him (from his POV)
- POV shot from the floor up to his face (including my head)

Him standing with me at his feet, looking up at him, at the camera and down at the floor.

Myself in the chair/throne with him standing beside me, looking up at him as well as at the camera.



I'd also like to do a shot similar to something like this image below: 






I also have a hooded cloak (see profile photos) that i'd like to pose with clothed and nude/implied as it is lush and VERY full. The hood is very generous and can be pulled far forward to shadow the upper half of the face to only show the nose/lips and the rest of the outfit or body.

No comments:

Post a Comment