Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I'd Like For My First Shoot

There are SOO many things that I'd love to do, so many ideas floating through my head.

I want to do a photoshoot series through the Morikami Museum with my red umbrella, black corset, long black gaucho pants and black flats. Hair and make up done as well of course. There is a "guide" of sorts that I wrote once called "Lady Of The Garden", a short story based on the places that i'd want to take photos within the museum.

I'd also like to do a beach shoot, in the evening, moving into a more night shoot.

I have some alternative outfits, not much, but some. A corset here, fishnets and stripper heels there... I'd like to do some shots with my BF as well, and he of course might want some additions to his port that he has. I love gothic/fetish shoots, and would really like to do a vampire/seductress set.

I have dance outfits as well, gypsy and layers and fun sparkly bits. One or two pieces can also help translate into a Renaissance shoot, which is another thing i'd LOVE to do.

I have some chiffon and silk veils that i normally use for dance but i'd also like to use for an oracle/priestess set..

Example:


Also as a nude,implied nude set with candles..

Example:


A plethora of ideas... and always willing to play with a photog's ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment